Re: LRO: Clutch and Brakes

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 16:22:45 EDT

    Clutch connects to bottom outlet, the brake to the outlet on the side. It
    goes on a fitting bolted to the top of the brake tower with the cannister
    hanging inside toward the engine. That's the way it is on my '66 109. Hope
    that helps, ask if there is anything else you need.

    Yeah I know, this rover stuff can get boring!!

    Aloha
    Peter