LRO: Vehicle identification needed

From: Ivan Van Laningham (ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 12:01:22 EDT

    Hi All--
    I bought a new slide scanner recently, and I've been busy scanning in my
    thirty-one-year-old slides from Vietnam. I ran across one with a
    vehicle in it; please take a look at:

            http://www.pauahtun.org/arvn.html

    It's the picture one from the bottom. Any thoughts?

    Metta,
    Ivan

    PS: I have lots of slides with vehicles in them, some quite odd. One
    is a picture of a turquiose Edsel. ... Eventually, I'll get them all
    scanned in.
    Ivan Van Laningham
    Symantec
    http://www.pauahtun.org