RE: LRO: Hey, I just bought a new car! (no rover content)

From: Luis Ml Gutiérrez (lro@cartellone.co.cr)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 09:53:54 EDT

    Now that we are talking Mercedes, the other day I was driving in front of
    the Mercedes Tower Building and they had right on the corner a 1956 300 SL
    Gullwing. Silver with red leather interior in like-new condition.
    I have no doubt that is probably one of the most beautiful cars ever built.
    Then I passed in front of the LR dealer, and they were showing of their
    jewel: a (claimed) 1950, topless SI, wearing costarican license plate #2.
    I'm sure it was better than new.
    That was enough to call it a day.

    Luis M