LRO: Re: Power

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 10:23:00 EDT

    Hey Marin: Dude, lighten up. Take a day off. Relax and envision a
    clear blue ocean, or some other calm, serene scene. You'll live longer!

    I did not posit any "rules" (nor did I bore everyone with my (extended)
    views on any given subject). Rather, I (I think gently) reminded
    everyone things were getting a little OT. A high volume of non LR mail
    is an irritant when one has subscribed to an LR list. An irritant mind
    you, not a major problem, just a minor irritant. I'm not sure what
    "rules" you think I've in mind (I certainly didn't write any) other
    than what is obvious in the address for this list :LRO.

    As to using the digest thanks for your suggestions (as well as your
    assumption that my software is inferior to yours), but please keep in
    mind that not everyone is like you (!), and that some of us prefer to
    participate real time, not in digest mode.

    Toodly doodly neighbor, and have a nice day!

    Simon in Portland (We Drink Less Coffee Here)

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
    intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or
    confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
    please kill yourself and permanently delete the original and any copy of
    this message.