LRO: Re: Ghost Driver?

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 18:55:06 EDT

    Old bloke from Yorkshire tells his son he's going to take his car and
    caravan to France for a holiday.
    'You don't want to do that, they all drive on the wrong side of the road,'
    said his son.
    Coupla days later old bloke calls his son: 'The holiday is off. I hitched up
    the caravan and tried driving down the wrong way on the M1 motorway
    yesterday, son, and you're right, it's bloody dangerous.'

    he was a 'ghost driver'...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW