LRO: MG Midget Dizzy

From: Coates, Clinton (CCoates@golder.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 14:25:53 EDT

    David and Al have helped me muchly. Thank you.

    So, to get him running, I might be able to swap in a spare landy dizzy.
    Better yet, though, is to see if I can convert the existing body to p&c.
    Though, for the price, if that pertronix works.... I have emailed my local
    LR/MG/Triumph/Whatever guru to see what he can do to help as far as bits go.

    Clinton "or swop in an HEI..." Coates