LRO: re: power

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 19:14:00 EDT

    So nukes, Love Canal and personal injury lawyers have what to do with
    Land Rovers? And no, I am not a PI lawyer, I actually spend my time
    defending personal injury claims brought by Ambulance chasers... (But if
    I or a family member werereally injured (as opposed to most of the soft
    tissue injury crap I see), I'd want to be able to bring a claim for
    it...)

    And yeah, I do know how to use my delete button, but the non LR stuff is
    getting a tad thick lately dontchy'all think?

    Simon

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
    intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged or
    confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
    kill yourself and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
    message.

    Simon J. Harding
    Attorney at Law
    Schulte Anderson Downes Aronson & Bittner, P.C.
    503.223.4131
    sharding@schulte-law.com