LRO: RE: Newly-acquired NAS SIII

From: Matthew Wilson (orlando@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 17:08:03 EDT

    Kurt,
      I dunno about Manchester, but there are a number of series owners in the
    Albany area. I'm probably about an hour from Manchester, have a heated
    garage and a good supply of homebrew. Oh, and a IIa in a lot of pieces. Ya
    know, most of the fun on these trucks is working on them yourself, try that
    on your Disco II.
      Original docs, eBay and good luck...
    Matthew