LRO: Re: Marin;' off his meds.....

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 16:40:47 EDT

    Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:43:31 -0400
    From: "Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus" <Alan_Richer@Lotus.com>
    Subject: LRO: Re: Marin;' off his meds.....

    >If all of this is so horrid why do you hang about with us? Or is it so we
    can share in your "wisdom"?

    No, I don't care if you read or agree with me at all. I write for a living.
    Writing is like any other skill- you have to practice it. This group is
    a) entertaining, and b) provides an opportunity to write about things that
    I normally wouldn't have an opportunity to write about. You'd be surprised
    (unless you write for a living, too) how many things that you try out in a
    casual forum like this prove helpful somewhere else.

    I don't read half the stuff posted to this group because it doesn't
    interest me. I would assume you have the same ability. As
    to wasting bandwidth, my ISP doesn't charge me by the
    sentence I download or read. If yours does, then I apologize
    for running up your bill.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88