LRO: Re: LRO Mailing List DIGEST * * * * V1 #312

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 16:32:27 EDT

    Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 05:41:41 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Peter Halt <pshalt@yahoo.com>

    >You are right, Marin,
    You're opinion doesn't matter a bit, except for the
    enormous amount of bandwidth your absurd novellas take
    up when you get on your soapbox.

    Don't read them.

    >And what good does it do to see all these places if
    you travel with your eyes closed?

    Hard for me to travel to these places with my eyes closed
    seeing as how I'm directing a film crew when I'm there.

    >I like young people, I like old people. In some strange
    way, I am even starting to like you.

    I'd get that fixed right away, if possible.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE