Re: LRO: An actual Land-Rover question about 109 brakes

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 14:38:55 EDT

    On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, John Cranfield wrote:

    :The 4 fronts are the same but the 4 rears have their own exact location.
    :John and Muddy

    Great. Thanks, John.

    David
    :
    :David Scheidt wrote:
    :>
    :> I'm getting ready to go do some work on the front brakes of my 109, and I'm
    :> looking at the replacement parts I've got. As near as I can tell, I've got
    :> four identical shoes. I'm sure there's a difference between them, isn't
    :> there? How do I tell?
    :>
    :> I hate to drag you folk away from your bickering about youth, global
    :> warming, and caddy engines, but help?
    :>
    :> Thanks,
    :>
    :> David