LRO: An actual Land-Rover question about 109 brakes

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 14:22:10 EDT

    I'm getting ready to go do some work on the front brakes of my 109, and I'm
    looking at the replacement parts I've got. As near as I can tell, I've got
    four identical shoes. I'm sure there's a difference between them, isn't
    there? How do I tell?

    I hate to drag you folk away from your bickering about youth, global
    warming, and caddy engines, but help?

    Thanks,

    David

    --