LRO: Re: Youth

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 01:28:34 EDT

    Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Peter Halt <pshalt@yahoo.com>

    >Maybe you should
    lighten up a bit and admit that it sucks getting old
    and cranky....

    It's fun, actually, and I'm "only" fifty-two, although
    to you that probably seems like a hundred.

    >....and accept some of the positive energy
    from a few of the younger members of this list (not
    me) as a sign of hope for the future of humanity.

    What positive energy? You mean the zipperheads on
    this list intent on buggering up perfectly good
    vehicles? (that's one of my favorite words, now, zipper-
    heads. I learned it from the CEO of a major airline).
    And I could give a rip about the future of humanity.
    That's your problem, not mine, right?

    Don't defend youth like it matters. When you grow
    up, you'll learn that in the larger scope of things, nothing
    really matters much, particularly other peoples' opinions,
    including mine.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88