LRO: E: Parts availability vs. bulletproofing

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 00:56:22 EDT

    Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:17:17 -0400
    From: "RON WARD" <ronward@synovustrust.com>
    Subject: LRO: RE: Parts availability vs. bulletproofing

    >Hey Marin, I haven't seen a reply to your 3 Land-Rover
    history questions you posed for that kid yesterday. Have
    you gotten a reply off the list? I can't remember the questions,
    but I recall that I knew the first one, whatever it was...

    I got one off-list reply, wrong answers although he was in the
    ball park on one of them.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88