LRO: Marin - are you off your medication?

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 13:37:15 EDT

    Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:54:45 EST
    From: WhatsUp129@aol.com
    Subject: Re: LRO: Marin - are you off your medication?

    >marin, you must know im only 14 so that is why you are commenting on young
    people. ask me a land rover history question and see if i know it. i dare
    you...

    1. What was Land Rover's recommended method of ventilating a Series when traveling
    in the desert, and why does it work?

    2. What was one of the first things Land Rover did to promote the diesel Land Rover?

    3. What was the purpose of the tracked version of the Land Rover?

    All of these are easily looked up in the Land Rover history books. But if you
    can answer them without going to the books (of course, we'll have no way of
    knowing this), I'll be impressed.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88