LRO: Re: LR drive or destination?

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 13:04:20 EDT

    Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:43:24 -0500
    From: "Tackley, John" <jtackley@dit.state.va.us>
    Subject: LRO: RE: Re: LR drive or destination?

    >I will have to agree with you though Marin; today I don't know to whom I
    would bequeath my LR fleet (please spare me your collective suggestions ;>),
    as I don't know any young up-and-coming LR enthusiasts...that's why I
    suggested we all offer rides in our vehicles to younger folks. We need to
    clue them in to the enjoyment of LRover-ing!

    When I'm done with mine in a few years I'm either going to have it
    dumped off a barge in the Strait of Georgia (after getting all the fuel
    and oil out of it) for a fish habitat, or if that's too much trouble, I'll just
    have it recycled.
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88