Re: LRO: Re: Thanks for the "laundry tips"

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 07:28:59 EDT

    Unless I'm seriously mistaken, it is quite flammable.

    Uhhhhhh.....Considering it used to be used in fire extinguishers, I don't
    think so.......

    As a matter of fact the old Land-Rover optional fire extinguisher was a
    carbon tet type. i have one (empty) which I keep hoping to find a fill of
    carbon tetrachloride for....not for use, believe me....

                        ajr