Re: UK-LRO: engyneeres

From: Michael Dyer (doghouse@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 03:07:09 EDT

    <<<< living in fear of when we are supposed to transition to the
    V-22.....>>>

    Oh very drole ;-); BTW what with you being a Whirlybird man have you ever
    come across a Brit design from the 60s called the Fairey Rotordyne?

    <<<<e "modified" snap-on tools>>>>

    (Shudder); OK, I know its a big company, they can afford to pay for it,
    but the thought of doing anything except use S-O tools and and polishing
    them afterwards.... well, if you see UK prices you'll know what I mean.
    Actually, having made a joke about it, Ive found the prices are comprable
    with the US vans in most instances, and Ive made two trips to the US in
    the past when the £= $1.75+ and the luggage rattled a lot coming
    home.......

    Regards

    :-) Mick Dyer (doghouse@cix) (aka WalMartsRUs)