RE: Real offoraders (was LRO: Dodge front ends)

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 11:24:48 EDT

    Did I SAY that posher vehicles were less competent? I'll put my 91 RR up
    against any other truck without lockers. BUT, having easily removable
    carpeting, allows one a fair chance to help combat rust and mildew in the
    truck and is certainly a design consideration. Having snap-down carpeting
    is posh enough, but still allows easy cleaning and access to floor mounted
    wiring routes.

    -Perrone