Re: LRO: UK Independent Land Rover Broker/Inspector

From: Jeremy (heffner@darkness.net)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 14:58:08 EDT

    I would too, but I'd probably be nice and pay them in pounds sterling :)

    Anyways, I do have some contacts through work who I may try and have
    inspect some of the trucks out there. I also may be able to get over there
    via work and/or the massive ammount of airline miles I have collected..

    Coates, Clinton enlightened recipients with the following on 07May2001:

                              heffner at darkness.net
                           Darkness Network Engineering
                       PGP public key available on request
                My thoughts and opinions represent no one but myself