Re: [lro] bad stuff

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 19:57:09 EST

    Not job security from me. Never had an anti-virus program. I just pay
    attention to my e-mail, and don't use IE or Outlook. In fact for some
    reason, I decided to save the different viruses I recieve, sort of a
    collection I guess. And no, my computer has never been infected.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser