Re: [lro] Lucas motor Parts

From: Jeremy Brooks (seriesonegarage@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 23:30:49 EST

    Hi Bill,

    I may have some - Orian sent me the guts of an old motor a while back. I'll
    look in my coffee cans!

    Jeremy Brooks
    Hamilton Canada

    From: "Lynda Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
    Subject: Re: [lro] Lucas motor
    Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:00:03 -0700

    My series I parts book ( # 4107 for 86, 88, 107 and 109) lists 75113.

    While we are on the topic, does anyone have an idea where I can get some
    parts for my wiper motors. I need the little square insulating blocks that
    lead the hot wires through the housing.

    Bill Lawrence