[lro] BKP Badge Mystery

From: Rich Williams (lndrvr1@nwlink.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 12:33:31 EST

    Hello All -

    For those of you who sent me BKP badges to have repaired I have received
    them back from the manufacturer and all but one are headed back to their
    rightful owners. However, I have one that remains and I cannot seem to
    figure out who it belongs to.

    Those that sent me badges should have rec'd an email saying that they are on
    their way so if you have sent me a badge and haven't rec'd an email letting
    you know that your badge is coming home, let me know.

    I apologize for the goof-up here but in the time between taking the badges
    in for repair and getting them back I had brain surgery and my memory is
    acting like it is powered by a Lucas system right now but the docs assure me
    that that's only temporary.

    Thanks,

    - Rich Williams