RE: [lro] oil vs. Grease???

From: Robert MacCormick (Robert.MacCormick@olin.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 17:23:40 EST

    I took a photo of my fuel sender atop my diesel tank in my VW this
    morning. I was looking into something thereabouts and I removed the
    access panel and there on top of the fuel sender was a peanut....Too
    funny....A vacated mouse or clever Brasilian (country of origin)

    I posted a photo on the web entitled Rudolphs ghost??

    Rob M Concord, MA USA