Re: [lro] oil vs. Grease???

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 01:18:29 EST

    On 2/2/04 7:12 PM, "Matthew Kohr" <matthewkohr@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > I've never heard about that one? Can anyone explain
    > the grease in the swivel ball to me?
    > Matt Kohr

    Sure you haven't... Trying to incite a riot are you?? ;-)

    Well, just in case you really haven't heard of it, here goes:

    You *should be using grease in your hubs, and in your swivels* and put on
    Free Wheel Hubs to save fuel costs for added good measure.

    There, now you've heard of it and can now follow this practice and all will
    be well with the yin and yang of your world.

    Good luck,

    --nomex pat.