[lro] Timm Cooper (and Matthew Jackson) upgrades

From: Simon Harding (sjharding@schulte-law.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 14:27:47 EDT

    Mark, I was fixing to call you out on this! I heard you picked it up a few
    days ago and was eager to hear from you on the disc brakes. I am going to
    have the same setup so I'm glad to hear about the stopping power. Feel
    free to post away. If others object or you rethink posting on this LRO
    board (given the changes from stock), mail me directly.

    Congrats on getting the rig back with the new mods.
    Simon