[lro] Longer wheel studs - 110

From: Bjørnung Jensen (bjjen13b@online.no)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 17:29:50 EDT

    I have fitted so called Wolf wheels (rims?) to my 1986 110. These steel
    wheels are formed from very thick steel - so thick that the wheel nuts
    can not be treaded all the way down on the studs. I have been told that
    longer studs can only be obtained from Land Rover at a considerable
    cost.

    Anyone know the part number for these ( my local dealer are not able to
    find information about this) or if any other options are available?

    My 1986 110 has drum brakes at the rear and it is possible that later
    vehicles have studs that are longer - but are they long enough?

    Does anyone know if the so called Pro-Spacers have long enough studs? -
    and if the are available for my 110 with rear drum brakes - if so that
    might be a cheaper and easier solution than changing the studs at a high
    cost.

    Appreciate any help.

    Regards
    Bjornung Jensen