[lro] for Ducellier, was Pertronix trouble

From: Solihull@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 23:29:01 EDT

    Anyone know the number for an ignitor for a frog dizzy in two of my LRs? I
    actually have an old Piranha ignition, but its for ducelliers that run the
    other way, like a R5. Where to get one?

    Cheers!!
    John Dillingham
    Canton, Georgia
    93 Volkswagen Eurovan GL "Red Bettie"
    88 Range Rover "Periwinkle"
    85 Range Rover Vogue 5speed "Hyacinth"
    71 Land Rover 109 Ambulance "the Robert Lee Smith"
    68 Land Rover 88 project; gonna be great!
    72 Land Rover 88 "old 502"
    60 Land Rover 88 pickup
    64 Morris Mini Countryman NAT 331 F