[lro] Strange windingbuzzing/humming noise...

From: Robert Palmer (rbpalmer_nrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 19:30:51 EDT

    Test driving the Series IIA today (unsuccessfully, but that's another tale).
      While it was driving I hear a strange humming/winding noise. It increases
    pitch and volume as the truck accelerates, decreases as it slows down. No
    difference if I rev the engine - it seems purely based on the vehicle's
    forward movement. It's like a cross between a rattly buzz and a winding
    hum... The noise is coming from roughly the middle of the truck and seems
    to fill the whole cab. Ideas?