RE: [lro] Oi open the bloody door

From: Matthew Riley (mriley@daowen.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 11:33:57 EDT

    Weapons Mount Installation Kit

    It's a bolt on cage with ring-mounting for a heavy machine gun etc, that can
    be swapped from one Land Rover to another, thus converting an everyday
    squaddie-carrier into a Don't F*** With My Truck patrol vehicle. In
    practice, they don't get swapped around that much, but vehicles with them
    fitted have come by extension to be known as WMIKs or wimmiks, by the troops
    who use them. (mainly rapid response and airmobile forces etc)

    Matt Riley
    Defender 90 200Tdi