[lro] 110 opens palace door?

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 18:04:55 EDT

    I have the telly on for background noise, and glancing up, I see some
    soldiers trying to get into a large door at a palace in baghdad...

    They step back and a camo roofless 110 drives up and pops the door open.
    Looks like the 21st century version of a Pink Panther.

    Must have an ARB bumper as the stock one won't do that...

    --pat.