Re: [lro] clutch master to flex hose pipe

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 18:14:39 EST

    On 4/3/03 8:28 AM, "Frank Elson" <frank.elson@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    > Al writes: >>>Tubing nuts are
    >> one thing I always stock up on when I hit the UK...<<<
    >
    > 'ere, who're you calling a Tubing nu... oh I see... 'stock up on'...

    Two places I lived in had "tubing nuts": Wisconsin and Florida

    In WI, kids would get towed behind powerboats, hanging on to a tied-on inner
    tube as they went flailing down the lake.

    In FL, people would rent inner tubes and float down languid rivers, trying
    not to look like alligator bait.

    What kind of tubing are you nuts about, Frank? ;-)

    --pat.