Re: [lro] Dormant Dormobiles

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 09:44:08 EST

    > Love to, but I think you'd find all of my gear horribly
    > primitive. My newest machine dates to the 1960s.
    >
    > ajr

        As long as they work, I am sure all of us would love to have them in our
    shops. That assumes we would also instantly know how to use them as well!
    My machining experience is limited to a shop class in grade 9. I would
    really love to buy one of those mill/lathe combinations in a half decent
    size. I know I would be using it all the time, bit it wouldn't be on things
    that could justify the cost. They just open up sooooo many possibilities.

    Kirk