[lro] wave simulators

From: christian147@juno.com
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 21:09:36 EST

This is outside the range and interest of most on the lor list so I am
answering you directly. The simulator I use is Dynomation. You can
download a demo copy from audie technology www.audietech.com . the demo
is the full program, but will only address the configuration files that
ship with it. Run the demo files ( a big block Chevy and a almost stock
Kaw ZX-11). Lost to learn with them. While you are there check out some
of the other products audie has. My flow bench is built with his
Quick-flow. Would love to have some of his cam measuring tool but can't
justify the cost, so now use a dividing head on my mill with the dial
indicator in the spindle.

Chris Hall