Re: [lro] Re: movie sighting!

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 11:15:27 EST

    If you want to see some serious Defender 110 action, the latter half of
    Dreamcatcher is one to watch. The movie is crap, and I like Sci Fi!!!!! There
    are tons of Hummers and other big US Military 4WDs and 6WDs. But when the going
    gets tough and a real 4WD is needed, our hero uses a Defender 110 in the snow.