[lro] Steering wheels continued.

From: Jim Blair (ceratos@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 17:28:13 EST

    I decided to test one of the opinions from the SIII steering wheel
    replacement thread (from a couple of weeks back).

    Earlier today, I tried to fit an MG steering wheel onto my 73
    SIII. Everything seemed like it was going to work, but the spline turned
    out to be the wrong size. Too bad, the dimensions of the wheel would have
    been just right (about an inch and a half smaller than the stock wheel, and
    a bit thicker).

    Oh well.

    Jim