[lro] Rochester floats.

From: Jim Blair (ceratos@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 12:04:09 EST

    Hey all!

    I'm heading out for my first four-wheel of the year, but would first like
    to deal with a nagging carb issue.

    My concern about my truck's off-road performance is that, on-road, the
    Rochester seems to be acting up over speed bumps. Gasping a bit.
    I figure that the floats are either too high, or too low. Any thoughts on
    this? I'm assuming too high, but would appreciate second opinions as I've
    had little success with carb issues over the years.

    If I don't get it sorted out by Sunday, my trip in the woods will get very
    annoying, very quickly!

    Thanks!

    Jim