[lro] Snow & out-of-service Land Rovers.

From: DONOHUEPE@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 11:13:27 EST

    In regard to Project Salisbury, John Alden posted thusly:

    "I then proceeded to tear apart the rear driveline to try and isolate the
    problem and ran out of daylight, 2 days later we began to get 3.5 ft of snow
    on the ground (Mehetabel is an outside truck). So I, like Jim, have all of
    this great white stuff and no Rover to play in it with, life goes on."

    John:

    Do not feel like the Lone Ranger, Kimosabe. Lurch was out-of-service due to
    a fuel line blockage somewhere between pump and tank. Like Mehitabel, Lurch
    is an outside car. With four feet of heavy wet snow, I just did not feel
    like crawling around under the car spilling gas all over my self. If I wait
    for nice weather, then I will not need to drive the poor thing and the repair
    will just get put off again.

    Never put off till tomorrow that which can be avoided today.

    Paul Donohue
    1965 Land Rover 109