Re: [lro] Stooges and Rovers

From: Solihull@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 10:49:38 EST

    In a message dated 3/19/2003 9:31:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    ceratos@shaw.ca writes:

    > Possibly "Meets the Mummy"? Set in desert location....

    Let me try that again. I just found that double clicking on the left button
    makes the email go away to where you want to send it, but not *when* you want
    to send it. Crossed over to the dark side last weekend and bought a windoze
    laptop. I will have a Mac Platinum some day!
    Anyway, must be one of those stooges movies from the late fifties/ early
    sixties. I'll check my DVDs.
    Now, does this thing automatically put my signature slug on when I send it?
    Lets see...
    In case it doesn't this is from John Dillingham