Re: [lro] Non deluxe bonnet

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 19:41:56 EST

    Looks like 46" on the deck, but it is melting slowly. Still no power
    and the news is saying it could be off for another 48 hours. Running
    the generator every now and then for the computer, tv, and fridge. I'm
    out of beer unfortunately. :( Found the Rover chains barely fit the
    Bronco, so I may venture out tomorrow. The road is still unplowed with
    3.5'.