[lro] Death wobbling rangie

From: John Taylor (jht@golden.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 21:47:46 EST

    I posted to this before and I still think it's the shocks.
    I had good ball joints, put in new reiko bushes, took out shims to tighten
    them
    and put a steering damper on. I balanced and swapped wheels and checked
    wheel bearings.
    My wheels could be seen to bounce up and down if I hung out the window at
    60mph.
    Put good new shocks on and if that does not cure it you have a spare set for
    later
    - but I bet a pint it will! :-)>

    Yours John Taylor IIa v6 bastard (now without the steering damper or wobbles)