Re: [lro] DeathWobbling Range Rover - Part Deux:

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 16:46:32 EST

    --- Mike Rogers <MikeRogers@mattishall.org.uk> wrote:

    > If the box has been replaced then double check the
    > tightness of the drop
    > arm, they have been known to work loose.

    It's done that trick already....not a surprise when the
    mechanic(spit...) who did the box replacement bent the
    lockin g washer DOWN, and didn't bother to bend it up to
    lock to the arm...

    THat's been checked too...nice and tight.

    I just replaced the bushings on one side of the miserable
    beast - took me 2 hours to get the arm off the truck -
    thank you stuck bushing bolts...

    By the way, does anyone know what size the sodding bolts
    are?

                     ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://platinum.yahoo.com