Re: [lro] Is this that same scam again?

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 14:39:57 EST

    "IMPORT READY
    All vehicles listed on this page have already been converted to US import
    standards and are ready for immediate delivery. While trying to keep the
    vehicle as stock/original as possible, we do convert all vehicles to left
    hand drive with California standards as most of our vehicles are sold to
    customers within CA and it insures the vehicles will be legal in all US
    States."
        Is it even possible to make a 300TDI legal for import to -Kalifornia-...

    Kirk