Re: [lro] Land Rover - SUV or not?

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 05:10:19 EST

    On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 10:01, Frank Elson wrote:

    > and, on June 17 1970 when the Range Rover was launched, it wasn't an SUV...
    I think their point was that the Range Rover was the first 4x4 that was
    not designed as a work-vehicle (even though it could be used as such,
    it's 2K price-tag took it out of the farmer's price-range :)

    --
    --==++
    Ian Stuart, PerlLaghu: Edinburgh University Data Library.

    Information is not knowledge Knowledge is not wisdom Wisdom is not truth Truth is not beauty Beauty is not love Love is not music -- Mary.