Re: [lro] Loose propshaft

From: Eyekelly@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 01:20:33 EST

    I had the same problem with my propshaft and came to the conclusion that the
    loc in nyloc wasn't working so replaced the nuts and all was well. Nyloc nuts
    do lose their grip so I would replace them if there's a hint they are not
    doing their job.

    In a message dated 3/12/2003 11:35:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
    patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com writes:

    > If a nyloc doesn't come all the way off, technically it is still the same
    > use, and doesn't need to be replaced, right? ;-)

    Ian Kelly

    1970 Series IIA 88"
    Los Angeles