RE: [lro] CHAT - Coleman stove - Pointless post really - in fact , justdelete it now

From: trevor_easton@dofasco.ca
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 11:36:34 EST

    I nominate this for the Best Posting of the Month Award.

    It's nice to start the day with a good laugh, even though it means wiping
    spewed morning coffee off the computer screen.

    Stirling Anderson wrote

    >Yes.... but, would it still be a Coleman stove???
    >When we start modifying our stoves, we need to be
    >careful, because I think the engineers at Coleman knew
    >what they were doing, and we shouldn't mess with it.
    >
    >Also, what sort of PSI should I run in the stove?
    >
    >Grease or oil to lubricate the hand pump.

    Who was with the three stoves? Maybe JL could be coerced into work on these
    to create the ultimate six burner camp stove. Just needs a little welding
    rod!