Re: [lro] CHAT - Coleman stove - Pointless post really - in fact, justdelete it now

From: Stirling Anderson (suntzu_2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 10:03:43 EST

    --- John Cranfield wrote:

    > First you need to build a 5 gallon tank that can be
    > pressurised then use
    > your air hose from the on board air compressor. Now
    > you can run the
    > stove for a fortnight without pumping or refilling
    > and can look forward
    > to trail cooked haggis. Mmmmmm..mmm
    > John and Muddy

    Yes.... but, would it still be a Coleman stove???
    When we start modifying our stoves, we need to be
    careful, because I think the engineers at Coleman knew
    what they were doing, and we shouldn't mess with it.

    Also, what sort of PSI should I run in the stove?

    Grease or oil to lubricate the hand pump.

    Stirling
    http://webhosting.yahoo.com