Re: [lro] CHAT - Coleman stove - Pointless post really - in fact, just delete it now

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 08:36:04 EST

    --- Rob MacCormick <rmaccormick@olin.edu> wrote:

    > I must be able to "improve" the
    > functionality and
    > suitablility for my particualer applications.

    Yup - fit a tap and a pipe stub off your Dormie to be able
    to use the truck's fuel pump to fill the stove.

    White gas stoves run very well on unleaded fuel - that's
    all I ever use in my stove and my lanterns. This way,
    you're never out of stove fuel - and/or the fuel tanks of
    the appliances then become spare emergency fuel for the
    truck.

                 ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://webhosting.yahoo.com