Re: [lro] how access lro archives?

From: Patrick Parsons (patrickparsons@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 06:33:59 EST

    On 3/11/03 8:45 AM, "robert smith" <rwmacgowan@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > Howdy. I'm new to list. Great work!
    > Are there lro archives, and if so, how do I access
    > them?
    > Cheers bob smith 1964 SIIA

    They're a bit incomplete as of late. They were virtually complete up until
    the last big crash a few years back, unless I'm mistaken. They may well be
    back online, archiving our information, humor, angst and electrical punnery.

    I gave up on searching the archives after the land-rover.team.net site
    didn't change more frequently than my boxers. ;-)

    Whatever you need to know, it'll pop up on the list soon enough. Wondering
    wether we run grease or oil in our hubs?? Grease. Is a Land Rover as genuine
    as a Land-Rover? Yes. Is the DC-3 the Land Rover of airplanes. Yes. What's
    the design for BKP III. Yes.

    Just kidding. A few people with long memories remember most all of the
    topics that are in the archives. Sometimes you'll get lucky and Google will
    locate an archive page and you can go from there. If one comes up, you can
    often change the date-code in the URL and hop from page to page.

    Best of luck.

    --pat.