Re: [lro] Wheeling a 109

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:58:49 EST

    Ah.. well... That would depend on the particular incident. Lets see if I
    can remember.
    Crown wheel, pinion, spiders, cross shaft. (on different occasions)
    Axles, spindle and locking hub (further different occasions).
    Essentially he was running a virtually empty pickup so the front was
    doing way more work than it would otherwise do and He was driving as
    usual with great enthusiasm.
    John and Muddy